Have you been looking for the Google alternatives to use for your blog? Did Google banned your blog or refused to approve your blog? The solution is Afriadverts. Read my Afriadverts review which include how to sign up and verify your blog for Afriadverts.
When I compare Afriadverts with NgAdverts and Alternativead, I found Afriadvert to be the best. Hence, am sharing my Afriadverts review with you.
Let’s get started with Afriadverts review!
What is Afriadverts advertising network?
Afriadverts is a Registered advertising network company in Africa. Afriadverts is the best Google AdSense alternative ad network in Nigeria presently for Nigerian bloggers, according to me.
Afriadverts is built for Advertisers and Publishers (bloggers) that want to give maximum publicities to their business and make money from their blogs respectively.
Who can use Afriadverts advertising network?
Bloggers that can use this network are bloggers with either free or custom domain on Blogspot and those using self hosted wordpress.
NOTE: Bloggers on free wordpress and personal plans can not use Afriadverts to monetize their blogs.
How to sign up for Afriadverts
- To sign up and use Afriadverts network, click here now to go to the website.
- When it opens, click on the MENU icon and use either Advertiser or publisher (if you are a blogger).
- As a publisher, click on Open An Account and fill the form accordingly and click on register.
How to log in to Afriadverts
Immediately you sign up, you will see the log in page.
Enter your username and password and click on sign in. Boom! You are in.
How to add your blog/website to Afriadverts
- When you log in, you will see your dashboard. Click on the MENU icon at the top right-hand-side.
- When it opens, click on Sites as shown below.
- You will see a place you will add your url and category. Enter them accordingly and click on Add Site.
Still on the same page,
A new column will open below it which contains the verification code you will add to your blog. Copy it and move to the below step.
How to verify Afriadverts account
Copy the code as explained above and head to your blog, paste it in the head of your blog. Between <head> and </head> and save it.
Having trouble adding code to head of your blog? See the steps below.
How to add code to wordPress head
- Login to your wordpress dashboard
- Install header and footer plugin by Wpbeginner (if you have not) and activate it.
- Go to settings, scroll down and click on header and footer.
- When it open, add the code the head column (first column) and save it. You are done!
How to add code to blogspot head
- Login to your blogger blog
- Go to template/theme as the case may be.
- Click on Edit HTML as shown below
- When it opens, press Ctrl + F on your keyboard, it will open a search box inside the template.
- Type <head> and hit enter. It will take you directly to the place.
- Paste your code immediately below <head> and save your template.
NOTE: You can only do this on Laptop or Desktop devices.
After you add the verification code to your blog, within some minutes, you will see verified.
That is not all. It remains approval.
Patiently wait for Afriadverts to approve your blog. It usually takes like three (3) days or less. If its taking too long, consult the support group and let them know.
If your blog is approved, what’s next?
How to add Afriadverts code to your blog and start making money with your traffic
- After you see that your blog is approved, go to your dashboard and click on MENU icon again.
- Click on Ad units as shown below
- Create your ads code and choose the dimensions of your choice.
- When done creating, copy the code and add it your blog sidebar, header, footer, inside post etc as you want.
How much is Afriadverts payment threshold?
Afriadverts pays $50 minimum. If you do not make it in a month, it will roll over to the next month.
The question of how much you can make with your blog depends on your traffic. Like every ad networks, the more your traffic, the more you make.
Is Afriadverts compatible with Google AdSense?
Yes, Afriadverts is compatible with google AdSense. Don’t depend on one way of monetizing your blog. Have at least two ways to make money on your blog.
Wrapping up Afriadverts review for Nigerian bloggers
If AdSense has banned you or wasn’t able to get your blog approved, Afriadverts advertising network is the best alternative for Nigerian bloggers. In this Afriadverts review, you have learnt how to register, verify your blog and get ads code for your blog.
No traffic is minimum and never let any traffic go into waste. Register now on Afriadverts and start monetizing your blog.