Did I hear you say you want to know how to trade cryptocurrency in Nigeria? Oh good. This is a descriptive guide to cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria and all you need know.
This article will;
- Answer your question on what Cryptocurrency is
- Best way to trade and invest in Cryptocurrency in Nigeria
- Best cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria
What is Cryptocurrency?
In the simplest of terms, cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is used as a means of exchange of values or storage of values. Cryptocurrency offers opportunity to save one’s money and have a better return.
Recently and in the late 2020, big investors, companies, organizations decided to invest and venture into Cryptocurrency. And if you must know, some companies have certain percentage of their values in cryptocurrencies.
Examples of Cryptocurrencies
- Binance Coin
- Bitcoin Cash
- And so many more
Benefits of cryptocurency
People venture into crypto to;
- Make money by trading it (we have prepared a A-Z course on how t trade cryptocurrency like a pro)
- As a form of investment: Investing is what you do when you put your money somewhere and expect return days or months after
- Make online transactions: You no longer need to use your credit card to make payment online
How to profitably trade cryptocurrency in Nigeria
Trading cryptocurrency in Nigeria is not as hard as you may think it is. With as little as N5,000 you can start dealing with crypto and make some profits everyday. But, CONTINUE READING ON NAIRAQUEST.